Join us for a fun match featuring Obedience, Rally & Scent.
Please note online entries have now closed.
Please note: Fun Match is full there will be no day of entries.
Please show up at least 20 minutes before you are scheduled in case of no- shows
DUMBBELL ETIQUETTE REMINDER for MATCHES
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before your scheduled time
- Please do your part and steward for at least 2 dogs when you are done
- Bitches In-Season are not permitted on-site.
- Corrections having a negative impact on other handlers and/or dogs will not be allowed
by the Dumbbell Obedience Club.
- FUN Matches are not the place for major or harsh corrections.
- FUN Matches are a means of presenting a trial setting for you and your dog. We would
like participants to conform to CKC Regulations with respect to collars and leashes wherever possible.
- The use of Electronic collars of any sort will not be allowed at Dumbbell Obedience Club Matches
- Our helpers are volunteers, please be generous with your appreciation for their time
- ALL ATTENDEES must clean up after their dogs. Anyone neglecting to do so will not be permitted to attend ANY Dumbbell matches, trials or workshops.